Applications due March 31.
AATCC Foundation Fibrous Materials Scholarship is a $3,000 scholarship intended for undergraduate students taking material science courses or programs associated with fibrous materials.
- Rising freshmen or undergraduate students
- College or university in the United States
- Pursuing courses or programs in fibrous materials (technical textiles, medical textiles, electronically integrated textiles, protective textiles, nonwovens, etc.)
- Preference to students attending a school with an AATCC student chapter
- US citizen or permanent resident (Green Card)
Scholarship recipients may reapply for a second year of scholarship support.
- Demonstrated scholastic progress towards the intended degree
- Financial need.
- Demonstrated work experience and history.
Complete the AATCC Foundation undergraduate application to be considered for this and other scholarships.
Applications due March 31. Recipients will be announced in May.
Applications must include:
- Resume or letter of work experience (including internships)
- Personal statement, freely expressing your feelings, aspirations, financial need and concerns with particular emphasis on your intended career following graduation if decided
- Copy of your most recent transcripts
For questions, contact AATCC Foundation Inc at 919.549.3524 or email Debra Hibbard.