- AATCC EP13, Evaluation Procedure for Electrical Resistance of Electronically-Integrated Textiles published. First international standard for e-textiles!
Join AATCC at upcoming events related to e-textiles and e-textile standards development.
- IPC E-Textiles 2019
September 11, 2019
Philadelphia, PA, USA
- IEC TC124 Meetings
October 21-23, 2019
- AATCC RA111 Meeting
November 12-13, 2019 (day/time to be determined)
Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
remote participation available
RA111, Electronically Integrated Textiles
Scope: To develop methods and terminology for testing electronically integrated textiles.
To join the committee contact Valerie Fogg
Note that only members of the committee receive agendas, minutes, and ballots.
To join this (or any other) AATCC research committee, you must be an individual member of AATCC. Click below for more information about membership options.
- Attend an upcoming meeting
- Participate in task groups or round-robin studies
- Present or listen at an upcoming event
Resource and Links
- Press Release: AATCC Publishes International Standard for
Resistance of E-Textiles (February 2019)
- AATCC RA111 Electronically Integrated Textiles Test Methods
- RA111 Laundering Task Group
- RA111 Stretch Task Group
- ASTM D13.50 on Smart Textiles
- IEC TC124 Wearable electronic devices and technologies
- IPC D-70 E-textiles
- D-71 E-Textiles Joining and Interconnection Techniques
- D-72 E-Textiles Materials
- D-74 E-Textile Test Methods Development and Validation
- ISO TC38/WG32 Smart textiles
Contact Erika Simmons, AATCC Technical Director for more information.