The $2,000 AATCC Foundation Western Region Scholarship supports undergraduate students studying textiles in a school with an AATCC student chapter in the Western Region.
- Rising juniors or seniors
- Textile- or fashion-related field
- Public college or university in AATCC’s Western Region in which an active AATCC student chapter exists (University of California-Davis; California State Polytechnic University, Pomona; Oregon State University; Central Michigan University; and University of Nebraska-Lincoln).
- US citizen, eligible for in-state tuition.
- Minimum GPA of 2.8/4.0
- Demonstrated leadership experience in school or the community
- Demonstrated scholastic progress towards the intended degree
- Financial need
Applications due March 31. Recipients will be announced in May.
Applications must include:
- Resume or letter of work experience (including internships)
- Personal statement, freely expressing your feelings, aspirations, financial need and concerns with particular emphasis on your intended career following graduation if decided
- Copy of your most recent transcripts
To access and complete the AATCC Foundation scholarship application form, click here. You may be eligible for this and other AATCC Foundation scholarships.
For questions, contact AATCC Foundation Inc at 919.549.3524 or email Debra Hibbard.