Applications due March 31.
The $2,000 AATCC Foundation Western Region Scholarship supports undergraduate students studying textiles in a school with an AATCC student chapter in the Western Region.
- Rising juniors or seniors
- Textile- or fashion-related field
- Public college or university in AATCC’s Western Region in which an active AATCC student chapter exists (University of California-Davis; California State Polytechnic University, Pomona; Oregon State University; Central Michigan University; and University of Nebraska-Lincoln).
- US citizen, eligible for in-state tuition.
- Minimum GPA of 2.8/4.0
- Demonstrated leadership experience in school or the community
- Demonstrated scholastic progress towards the intended degree
- Financial need
Complete the AATCC Foundation undergraduate application to be considered for this and other scholarships.
Applications due March 31. Recipients will be announced in May.
Applications must include:
- Resume or letter of work experience (including internships)
- Personal statement, freely expressing your feelings, aspirations, financial need and concerns with particular emphasis on your intended career following graduation if decided
- Copy of your most recent transcripts
For questions, contact AATCC Foundation Inc at 919.549.3524 or email Debra Hibbard.