Applications due March 31.
The AATCC Foundation Metro Scholarship supports undergraduate students studying textiles at a northeastern US college or university with an AATCC student chapter. Metro Scholarship recipient(s) will receive up to $3,000 in scholarship funds (minimum $1,000), depending on the number of scholarships awarded.
- Undergraduate students
- Textile field
- College or university in New England, New York or New Jersey with an AATCC student chapter (Buffalo State, Cornell University, Fashion Institute of Technology, University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth, University of Rhode Island)
- US citizen
Recipients may reapply for a second year of scholarship support.
- Demonstrated scholastic progress towards the intended degree
- Financial need
- Demonstrated work experience and history
Complete the AATCC Foundation undergraduate application to be considered for this and other scholarships.
Applications due March 31. Applicants will be notified of the committee’s selection by May 30.
Applications must include:
- Resume or Letter of Work Experience (including internships).
- Personal statement, freely expressing your feelings, aspirations, financial need and concerns, with particular emphasis on your intended career following graduation.
- Copy of your most recent transcript.
For questions, contact AATCC Foundation Inc at 919.549.3524 or email Debra Hibbard.