AATCC Foundation Textile Merchandising Scholarship is a $2,000 scholarship intended for undergraduate students of textile merchandising, management, or retail.
- Rising freshmen or undergraduate students
- College or university in the United States
- Pursuing courses or programs in textile merchandising, management, or retail
- Preference to students attending a school with an AATCC student chapter
- US citizen or permanent resident (Green Card)
Scholarship recipients may reapply for a second year of scholarship support.
- Demonstrated scholastic progress towards the intended degree
- Financial need.
- Demonstrated work experience and history.
Applications due March 31. Recipients will be announced in May.
Applications must include:
- Resume or letter of work experience (including internships)
- Personal statement, freely expressing your feelings, aspirations, financial need and concerns with particular emphasis on your intended career following graduation if decided
- Copy of your most recent transcripts
You may be eligible for this and other AATCC Foundation scholarships. To access and complete the AATCC Foundation scholarship application form, click here.
For questions, contact AATCC Foundation Inc at 919.549.3524 or email Debra Hibbard.