Applications due March 31.
The Darsey Family Scholarship is a $1,500 scholarship available to students enrolled in a textile- and/or fashion-related program at a US university with an AATCC student chapter.
- Rising Junior or Senior or graduate-level college student
- Accredited US university with an AATCC student chapter
- Enrolled in a textile-related program
- Career goals in the fields of textile engineering, textile design or merchandising, textile technology, textile chemistry, textile science or a related discipline
- US citizen
- Current GPA
- Demonstrated accomplishments
- Financial need
- Work experience
Complete the AATCC Foundation undergraduate application to be considered for this and other scholarships.
Application must include:
- Resume or letter of work experience, including internships and extra-curricular activities
- Personal statement of 500 words or less, freely expressing: interest in textile or related field; academic and professional aspirations (with particular emphasis on intended career following graduation); financial need and expectations
- Letter of support from teacher or faculty
- Copy of college transcripts
Applications due March 31. Applicants will be notified of the Selection Committee’s decision by May 30.
For questions, contact AATCC Foundation Inc at 919.549.3524 or email Debra Hibbard.