Applications due March 31.
The AATCC Corporate Member Scholarship is a $1,000 scholarship offered to AATCC Corporate Member employees and their children. (Click here to see a listing of corporate members.) The scholarship recipient also receives a free one-year AATCC student membership! This scholarship is awarded for the Fall semester only.
Students MUST meet these criteria to be considered:
- Education level:
- Any accredited 2- or 4-year college or university
- Full- or part-time enrollment in a degree program (non-degree students are not
- Area of study:
- Any field leading to further contributions in the textile industry
- Employed by a current Corporate Member of AATCC at the time of application
Parent/legal guardian employed by a current Corporate Member of AATCC at the time of application
The list of corporate members can be found at www.aatcc.org/members/corporate-list
Applications are due March 31. Applicants will be notified of the committee’s selection by May 30.
The review committee shall consider the following in selecting scholarship recipients. Subjective criteria, including financial need, shall be evaluated based on the applicant’s personal statement.
- Demonstrated involvement or leadership in textile community
- Intention and potential for future contribution to the textile community
- Financial need
- Academic performance. While there is no minimum GPA or standardized test score, these items may be taken into consideration for selecting recipients.
- Preference to AATCC individual (including student) members
You may be eligible for this and other AATCC Foundation scholarships. To access and complete the AATCC Foundation scholarship application form, click here.
For questions, contact AATCC Foundation Inc at 919.549.3524 or email Debra Hibbard.