Applications due March 31.
AATCC Foundation Textile Chemistry Scholarship is a $3,000 scholarship intended for undergraduate students studying textile chemistry, polymer and color chemistry, or related topics.
- Rising freshmen or undergraduate students
- College or university in the United States
- Pursuing courses or programs in textile chemistry, polymer and color chemistry, or related topics
- Preference to students attending a school with an AATCC student chapter
- US citizen or permanent resident (Green Card)
Scholarship recipients may reapply for a second year of scholarship support.
- Demonstrated scholastic progress towards the intended degree
- Financial need.
- Demonstrated work experience and history.
Complete the AATCC Foundation undergraduate application to be considered for this and other scholarships.
Applications due March 31. Recipients will be announced in May.
Applications must include:
- Resume or letter of work experience (including internships)
- Personal statement, freely expressing your feelings, aspirations, financial need and concerns with particular emphasis on your intended career following graduation if decided
- Copy of your most recent transcripts
For questions, contact AATCC Foundation Inc at 919.549.3524 or email Debra Hibbard.