Applications due March 31.
This is a $2,500 scholarship for undergraduate students studying Textile Fashion, Merchandising and Design at the University of Rhode Island. The scholarship is made available through the direction and generosity of Charles E. Gavin III to honor Dr. Martin J Bide.
- Undergraduate students (usually rising juniors and seniors) at University of Rhode Island
- Pursuing a degree in a textile fashion, merchandising, and design
- US citizen
- Demonstrated scholastic progress towards the intended degree
- Financial need
- Demonstrated work experience and history
Complete the AATCC Foundation undergraduate application to be considered for this and other scholarships.
Applications due March 31. Recipients will be notified in May.
Applications must include:
- Resume or letter of work experience (including internships)
- Personal statement, freely expressing your feelings, aspirations, financial need and concerns, with particular emphasis on your intended career following graduation
- Copy of most recent transcripts
For questions, contact AATCC Foundation Inc at 919.549.3524 or email Debra Hibbard.