AATCC Review: ISSN 1532-8813 (Online)
AATCC Review: ISSN 2330-5525 (Print)
Nonmember individuals, organizations, and libraries may subscribe.
Agencies receive a 10% discount on subscriptions.
Copies of many past issues of AATCC Review are available for purchase to members, current subscribers, and nonmembers. Back issues shipped to US addresses for members and current subscribers are US$33 or US$49 for nonmembers. Back issues shipped internationally for members and current subscribers are US$38 or US$54 for nonmembers.
Order Back Issues
AATCC Review Reprints
Reprints or digital files of individual articles are an effective way to highlight your company’s technology or your professional expertise.
- Purchase of reprints entitles you to distribution of quantity purchased.
- Prices listed are for files only.
- No permission is required for “fair use” of digital files.
- Authors may include a copy of the file (electronic or printed) in their curriculum vitae or professional portfolio.
- For permission to scan, copy, or distribute by other means, please see AATCC’s copyright policy or visit Copyright Clearance Center (CCC).
Pre-order Bulk Issues of AATCC Review
AATCC Members (Corporate, Individual, or Student members) may pre-order additional issues of AATCC Review before that issue is printed for a special discounted rate. This rate is not available for subscribers, subscription agencies, or non-members. Ordering 25 or more copies of an upcoming issue is considered a bulk pre-order of AATCC Review.
# of Issues: 25+ AATCC Member Price: US$16 per copy
Price incudes standard ground shipping for orders shipped within the USA
Orders shipped internationally will incur an additional shipping cost
AATCC must receive payment in full for the bulk order before the issue is printed; after the issue has been printed, standard back-issue rates apply
Contact Bliss Coleman if you are interested in pre-ordering bulk issues
If you are a current nonmember subscriber to AATCC Journal of Research and AATCC Review electronic publications and are having trouble accessing the publications please contact the circulation manager immediately or IngentaConnect for help.
If you are a current nonmember subscriber to AATCC Review and have not received your printed magazine, please refer to the subscription policy and contact the circulation manager immediately for a replacement.
Bliss Coleman, Design, Production & Circulation
phone +1 919 549 3543
fax +1 919 549 8933
AATCC Review Print Replacement Policy
- AATCC will verify your mailing address in our database. If the address is incorrect, we will make the appropriate changes. We will also verify that your membership or subscription was active during the month of the requested issue.
- You must notify AATCC within five months of the date an issue is mailed to receive a free replacement copy. You must have been a member/subscriber during the month for which you request a replacement copy.
- AATCC can only send two free replacement copies per member or subscriber in a 12-month period. AATCC cannot take responsibility for the reliability of any country’s postal system.
- After the second request, or after more than five months, you may purchase replacement copies if they are available. Back issues shipped to US addresses for members and current subscribers are US$33 or US$49 for nonmembers. Magazines shipped internationally for members and current subscribers are US$38 or US$54 for nonmembers. All orders must be prepaid by credit card or check (US funds drawn on a US bank)
AATCC members have access to the electronic versions of AATCC Review and AATCC Journal of Research starting January 2014. Log in to the member services portion of the website and click on the “Members Only” button in the left hand navigation bar for viewing the magazine online or downloading it to your computer.
Applied Technology Articles
- Published in AATCC Review
- Basics of technology, industry updates, or case studies
- Content reviewed
- Printed in full color; images welcome; reprints available
- No page charges
Submit your manuscript text, figures, and tables as email attachments to Ann Holland.
AATCC’s publications are copyrighted. Before you make photocopies or share content, please make sure you have the proper permission.
AATCC Copyright Policy
- Copyright for content published in AATCC journals, newsletters, books, e-books, or on its website, belongs to AATCC unless otherwise noted.
- No permission is required for “fair use” of copyrighted material.
- For other uses, please contact Copyright Clearance Center (+1.978.750.8400) for permission. The ISSN for AATCC Review is 1532-8813.
- Authors must sign a copyright form before manuscripts are considered for publication. Conference presenters should also sign a copyright form. For exceptions, contact AATCC.
- AATCC does not accept previously-published manuscripts. (AATCC will consider
conference papers published only in the AATCC Conference Proceedings, with the permission of the conference organizer.)
- Authors must provide written permission (from the copyright holder) for use of any previously-published text, tables, figures, and photographs in their work.
- Authors must provide written permission from each person shown (or his/her guardian) in submitted photographs.
- Authors retain all rights to their data for use in future research and publications.
- Authors are granted generous rights to their published work, but must contact
AATCC before distribution. (Complete Author Permission Request.)
- The Author Permission Request form is for personal uses of the work only. Authors or their companies/institutions wishing to use the work for promotional or commercial purposes should contact Copyright Clearance Center (CCC). For questions regarding appropriate uses of published material, contact AATCC.
Personal Uses (See Author Permission Request form)
- Curriculum vitae or professional portfolio
- Posting to personal website or personal page of company site
- Republish a selected table or figure in future work
- Use a selected table or figure in a PowerPoint or poster presentation
- Classroom handouts or reserves
Commercial Uses (Contact CCC)
- Promotional brochure
- Posting to company site as news or resource material
- Republish full article in a textbook
- Republish full or excerpted article in a conference book of papers
- Tradeshow handouts
- The Value of AATCC
- Most Requested: Bamboo Claims (October 2009)
- Humor: Science Fact Fan and Science Fiction Fan, is in The Outer Limits… (August 2007)
- 2016 Tabbie Award Winning Article:
- A New Spin on Laundry Day (March/April 2015)
- 2015 Tabbie Award Winning Article:
- Mopping Up Disasters: Textiles Protect People and the Planet (November-December 2014)
- 2014 Tabbie Award Winning Article
- A Matter of Fiber Veracity (March-April 2013)
- 2013 Tabbie Award Winning Article
- Life-Saving Fibers (September-October 2012)
- 2012 Tabbie Award Winning Article
- Staying Alive: Making Textiles Sustainable (Nov.-Dec. 2011)
- 2011 Tabbie Award Winning Article
- Always Touching Fabric: Defining the Risk of Nanotech (Sept.-Oct. 2010)
- Electronic publications contain six issues per calendar year. Access is available once payment has been processed, login information has been distributed, and the account has been activated at IngentaConnect. Electronic publication subscriptions help provide instant access to articles and allow the subscriber access to back issues when they hold a current subscription. Once a subscription has lapsed, only the issues purchased for that subscription period are available in the subscriber’s account.
- AATCC Review print magazine contains six mailed issues per subscription period, beginning within 60 days of payment receipt. Note: Payment must be received 45 days before an issue date to receive the most current upcoming issue.
- Subscriptions cannot be back-dated, but past issues may be available for purchase.
- Subscriptions may not be canceled mid-year.
- Report missing print issues within five months of publication for free replacement.
- AATCC can only send two free print replacement copies per subscriber in a 12-month period. AATCC cannot take responsibility for the reliability of any country’s postal system. If a subscriber has exceeded these guidelines, they may order additional replacement copies, for a fee.
- Due to US embargo, AATCC cannot send products or publications to Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria. This list may be updated at any time. Subscription requests from these countries will be declined. Refer to the US Department of Treasury for more information
To advertise in AATCC Review, contact Chris Shaw.