- For use in high efficiency (HE) washing machines
- Available with or without optical brightener
- No phosphates, added colors, or added scents
- Sold in 3.5-gallon buckets
- Use 50 mL (50 g) per 4-lb load (or as indicated in test method)
HE vs. Regular Detergent (published by American Cleaning institute)
AATCC provides only the SDS version(s) listed above. Customers are responsible for any necessary translation or reformatting to comply with local regulations.
AATCC Standard Reference High Efficiency Detergent has not yet been added to specific test methods, but should be used in place of tradition powder or liquid detergent any time an HE washing machine is used.