AATCC is leading the way in e-textile test method development. The association also brings together information and resources from across industries and around the world.
Join AATCC at upcoming events related to e-textiles and e-textile standards development.
RA111, Electronically Integrated Textiles
Scope: To develop methods and terminology for testing electronically integrated textiles.
- Join the committee: contact Valerie Fogg
Note that only members of the committee receive agendas, minutes, and ballots.
To join this (or any other) AATCC research committee, you must be an individual member of AATCC. Click here for more information about membership options.
- Attend an upcoming meeting
- Participate in task groups or round-robin studies
- Present or listen at an upcoming event
- Press Release: AATCC Publishes International Standard for
Resistance of E-Textiles (February 2019)
- AATCC RA111 Electronically Integrated Textiles Test Methods
- RA111 Laundering Task Group
- RA111 Stretch Task Group
- ASTM D13.50 on Smart Textiles
- IEC TC124 Wearable electronic devices and technologies
- IPC D-70 E-textiles
- D-71 E-Textiles Joining and Interconnection Techniques
- D-72 E-Textiles Materials
- D-74 E-Textile Test Methods Development and Validation
- ISO TC38/WG32 Smart textiles
Contact Diana Wyman, AATCC Technical Director for more information.