Keep up with e-textile activities around the world.
Join AATCC at upcoming events related to e-textiles and e-textile standards development.
- AATCC Presents at IPC E-Textiles 2018
September 13, 2018
Rosemont, IL, USA
- AATCC represents US at IEC TC124, Wearables, Meeting
October 22-24, 2018
Busan, Republic of Korea
- AATCC RA111 Meeting
November 13-14, 2018 (exact day/time to be announced)
Sheraton Imperial Hotel & Convention Center
Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
RA111, Electronically Integrated Textiles
Scope: To develop methods and terminology for testing electronically integrated textiles.
- Join the committee: contact Valerie Fogg
Note that only members of the committee receive agendas, minutes, and ballots.
To join this (or any other) AATCC research committee, you must be an individual member of AATCC. Click here for more information about membership options.
- Attend an upcoming meeting
- Participate in task groups or round-robin studies
- Present or listen at an upcoming event
- AATCC E-textiles Brochure–info and articles
- AATCC RA111 Electronically Integrated Textiles Test Methods
- RA111 Laundering Task Group
- RA111 Stretch Task Group
- ASTM D13.50 on Smart Textiles
- IEC TC124 Wearable electronic devices and technologies
- IPC D-70 E-textiles
- D-71 E-Textiles Joining and Interconnection Techniques
- D-72 E-Textiles Materials
- ISO TC38/WG32 Smart textiles
Contact Diana Wyman, AATCC Technical Director for more information.