The Outstanding Graduate of the Year award is presented to a graduating undergraduate senior and the winner is chosen by AATCC’s Education Advisory Board.
Nominees are submitted by AATCC student chapters. Advisors must submit:
- Nomination form for the AATCC Student Chapter Award
- Separate letter detailing academic achievements and other activities.
- Student statement of achievement (2 page max.)
- Unofficial student transcript
- Selection criteria includes academic achievement, service to the school, service to the student chapter of AATCC, and character.
- The students resume is also taken into consideration.