2019 C2C Student Design Competition…SNEAK PEAK!
(Further details coming soon in August 2018)
Design a line of 3-6 apparel pieces for a specific outdoor activity that is both fashionable and functional to use in the rain. This new line should enhance the outdoor experience while being used in the rain.
- Submission Form (ONE person per group only, all group members need to have access to login credentials)….COMING SOON!
- Competition Entry Guidelines and Checklist….COMING SOON!
- Individual/Student Membership (required)
- Memberships must be purchased by April 22, 2019
- Optional: Use color palette inspiration from PANTONEVIEW Colour Planner Spring/Summer 2019
Entries Due by 11am US EST April 10, 2019
- AATCC will provide online resources regarding AATCC Test Methods related to rainwear. Each entry must then highlight at least ONE AATCC test method and describe why it is important to their product line.
- Please see Educational Component here: COMING SOON!
- 1st place earns US$1,000 from AATCC
- 2nd place earns US$750 from AATCC
- Honorable Mention (2 prizes) each earns US$100 from AATCC
** All award winners will also receive one year free AATCC Student Membership
For further information, contact Bliss Coleman; +1 919 549 3543 or Manisha Patel; +1 919 549 3523
2018—- Click here for links to the winning entries
2017—- Click here for links to the winning entries
2016—- Click here for links to the winning entries