2018 AATCC C2C Design Competition
Showcase your talent in design to win cash and prizes! The 2018 “All Day Adventures in Activewear”— themed competition will challenge students to design a line for a specific outdoor or indoor athletic activity (cycling, running, group fitness, hiking, etc.) that must be able to transition to everyday wear. This new line should enhance the athletic enthusiast’s experience while also transitioning to everyday wear.
- Entry Form
- Competition Entry Guidelines and Checklist
- Individual/Student Membership (required)
- Optional: Use color palette inspiration from PANTONEVIEW Colour Planner Autumn/Winter 2017/2018.
Entries Due April 11, 2018
- 1st place: US$1,000 from AATCC, Pantone Cotton Passport, US$100 Spoonflower Gift Certificate, 1 year of CLO, and Datacolor Spyder®5
- 2nd place: US$750 from AATCC, Pantone Cotton Passport, US$100 Spoonflower Gift Certificate, 6 months of CLO, and Datacolor Spyder®5
- Honorable Mention (2 prizes): US$100 from AATCC, US$50 Spoonflower Gift Certificate, & 3 months of CLO, and Datacolor Spyder®5