2018 AATCC C2C® Merchandising Competition
Conduct a business model, determine a marketing strategy, develop merchandising tools and products for an integrated new apparel line focused and inspired for a specific outdoor or indoor athletic activity (cycling, running, group fitness, hiking, etc.).
Criteria for the new line MUST include the following:
1.Transition from activity to everyday wear
2. Incorporate a use case and supply chain of a realistic technology (e-textiles, chemical technologies, materials technologies, etc).
Submission Form (ONE person per group only, all group members need to have access to login credentials)
*Please note that the competition entry process has been changed. Entries and entry form do NOT need to be emailed! To enter the student competition, please fill out and submit the submission form linked above!
Individual/Student Membership (required)
Entries Due April 24, 2018
- 1st place: US$1000 from AATCC, US$350 from Cotton Incorporated
- 2nd place: US$750 from AATCC, US$100 from Cotton Incorporated
- 3rd place: US$250 from AATCC, US$50 from Cotton Incorporated
* All award winners will also receive one year free AATCC Student Membership
Optional Award: Sponsored by Cotton Incorporated
- US$500: Entries that choose to incorporate 75% or more of cotton in their apparel line are eligible for an additional US$500 sponsored prize from Cotton Incorporated.