2020 C2C Student Merchandising Competition
Develop a business model, determine a marketing strategy, and create merchandising tools and products for an integrated apparel line for office/work attire that is timeless in terms of sustainability, quality, and style. The line must incorporate a color palette with at least 3 non-neutral, fashion colors (such as fuchsia, turquoise, jade, etc). NO UNIFORMS!
Submission Form (ONE person per group only, all group members need to have access to login credentials)
Individual/Student Membership (required)
- Memberships must be purchased by April 20, 2020
- Membership applications take up to one business day to process
All portions of entry due by 11am US EST April 22, 2020
- AATCC will provide online resources regarding AATCC Test Methods related to “Everlasting Style”. Each entry must address the questions as noted in the guidelines.
- Please see Educational Component here:
- 1st place: US$1350 from AATCC
- 2nd place: US$850 from AATCC
- 3rd place: US$300 from AATCC
Team entries will divide the prize among all members:
US$500: Cotton Incorporated encourages students
to incorporate cotton into their submissions! In addition to the prizes
above, there will be an additional award of US$500 for winning entries
that choose to incorporate 75% or more of cotton in their apparel line.
* All award winners will also receive one year free AATCC Student Membership