2019 C2C Student Merchandising Competition
Develop a business model, determine a marketing strategy, and create merchandising tools and products for an integrated new apparel line that is both fashionable and functional for use in the rain, focused and inspired by a specific outdoor activity.
Submission Form (ONE person per group only, all group members need to have access to login credentials)
Individual/Student Membership (required)
- Memberships must be purchased by April 22, 2019
- Membership applications take up to one business day to process
All portions of entry due by 11am US EST April 24, 2019
- AATCC will provide online resources regarding AATCC Test Methods related to rainwear. Each entry must then highlight at least ONE AATCC test method and describe why it is important to their product line.
- Please see Educational Component here
- 1st place: US$1000 from AATCC and US$500 and jacket (see below product images) from W.L. Gore and Associates, Inc.
- 2nd place: US$750 from AATCC and US$350 from W.L. Gore and Associates, Inc.
- 3rd place: US$250 from AATCC and US$150 from W.L. Gore and Associates, Inc.
* All award winners will also receive one year free AATCC Student Membership