AATCC has digitized the entire ADR collection.
- Members can request ADR issues of interest at no cost from AATCC staff.
- This project began in 2017 and was completed in December 2018.
- The eighty-one years of ADR cover the important developments of textile research, dyeing, finishing, and test method development in the American textile industry, and is a treasure-trove of technical knowledge related to our industry.
The ADR Editorial Index, each year from 1922-1998 is available to all online.
- Issues and articles from Vols. 1-9 (1917-1921) are also available to members, however no Editorial Index was provided for those issues.
- Those interested in obtaining ADR issues are welcome to join as AATCC members.
- Members may fill out a Request Form to request pdfs of individual issues.
ADR Abstracts Available to Members:
Members can search EBSCO Textile Technology Complete to find abstracts pertaining to ADR articles. Check the ADR Editorial Indexes below to locate and request the digital article from AATCC.