AATCC offers magazine and journal subscriptions and related ordering services to members (free), non-members, and institutions including libraries. We encourage academics who read AATCC Review and the AATCC Journal of Research to request that their institutions subscribe to these important textile publications!
EBSCO Textile Complete Article Archive (Members Access)
AATCC Review: ISSN 1532-8813 (Online)
AATCC Review: ISSN 2330-5525 (Print)
Now indexed by Science Citation Index Extended (SCIE) and discoverable in the Thomson Reuters Web of Science! The Journal’s impact factor is available in Journal Citation Reports.
AATCC Journal of Research: ISSN 2330-5517 (Online)
AATCC Journal of Research: ISSN 2472-3444 (annual print)
American Dyestuff Reporter (ADR) provided the American textile industry with news, research articles, and test method development information throughout the 20th century. AATCC is now digitizing all ADR issues and making them available to AATCC members at no cost. Join AATCC and then contact Membership Services to request pdfs of individual issues.
To aid in searching ADR, ADR Editorial Indexes are being made available on our website, and will be updated on a monthly basis.
- Electronic publications contain six issues per calendar year. Access is available once payment has been processed, login information has been distributed, and the account has been activated at IngentaConnect. Electronic publication subscriptions help provide instant access to articles and allow the subscriber access to back issues when they hold a current subscription. Once a subscription has lapsed, only the issues purchased for that subscription period are available in the subscriber’s account.
- AATCC Review print magazine contains six mailed issues per subscription period, beginning within 60 days of payment receipt. Note: Payment must be received 45 days before an issue date to receive the most current issue.
- Subscriptions cannot be back-dated, but past issues may be available for purchase.
- Subscriptions may not be canceled mid-year.
- Report missing print issues within five months of publication for free replacement.
- AATCC can only send two free print replacement copies per subscriber per 12-month period. AATCC cannot take responsibility for the reliability of any country’s postal system. If a subscriber has exceeded these guidelines, they may order additional replacement copies, for a fee.
- Due to US embargo, AATCC cannot send products or publications to Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria. This list may be updated at any time. Subscription requests from these countries will be declined. Refer to the US Department of Treasury for more information.
To contribute a white paper, please contact Genevieve Bot, Advertising/Membership Coordinator.