- AATCC Test Methods
- AATCC Technical Manual
- Standard Detergents
- Control Fabrics
- Testing Equipment
- Consumable Testing Materials
- American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Check (US currency, drawn on US bank)
- Wire transfer
Note: Customers are responsible for all duties and taxes.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Refer to aatcc.org/pro for current prices and product availability.
- All prices are shown in US funds net. Customers are responsible for all duties and taxes.
- Additional shipping fees apply for all addresses outside the United States. Additional fees apply for select items shipped within the United States.
- Additional $30 fee applies to all payments by wire transfer.
- Payment by Visa, MasterCard, and American Express is accepted.
- Make checks and money orders payable to AATCC.
- Orders must be prepaid in US funds net, drawn on a US bank.
- AATCC cannot send products or publications to regions under US federal embargo.
- Publications, blotting paper, glassine paper, detergents, and Raintester are NON RETURNABLE.
- Any returns on other quality control items are subject to approval by AATCC and MUST be requested within 10 DAYS of receipt.
- AATCC must be notified by email in advance of any item that the customer is planning to return.
- Approved returns must be received in original product packaging.
- Items that have customer stickers, labels, or other modification to original AATCC packaging are NOT RETURNABLE.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges unless AATCC shipped incorrect product or size, or the product did not meet guidelines of AATCC Certificate of Analysis and Conformity.
- 15% restocking fee may apply.
- AATCC contacts are Amy Holland, firstname.lastname@example.org, and Christy Lowery, email@example.com.
- When damage or loss occurs in freight shipments, AATCC must be notified immediately.
- AATCC will not be held responsible for shipment discrepancies unless notified within 2 days of receipt of goods.
Customer-Arranged Shipping Policy: AATCC allows customers to arrange their own shipping. In these instances, AATCC will not be held liable for damage or loss in shipping. In case of loss, notify carrier and file claim with carrier immediately.