The AATCC Piedmont Section currently awards five US$3,000 Piedmont Section Scholarships per year.
Students must attend a college located in the AATCC Piedmont Section to apply.
Students attending college in the Piedmont Section may also be eligible for the Charles H. Stone scholarship.
- US citizen or permanent legal resident (resident must have a “green card”)
- Student must be a member of either an AATCC student chapter or AATCC itself.
- Freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior in textiles or a textile-related program
- Minimum TGPA of 2.85 on a 4.00 scale
- Extracurricular activities
- Employment experience
- Financial need and access to other funding (other scholarships, financial aid, etc.)