April 9-11, 2019
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
Abstracts are being accepted for the educational program at AATCC’s 2019 International Conference being held April 9-11 in Fort Worth, Texas. Our 2019 IC will include one educational track featuring topics of interest to our broad range of members. Interested individuals should complete the abstract submission form and provide an abstract of 125 words or less to Peggy Pickett.
The program committee is soliciting abstracts for the following topics:
1. Fiber, Fabric, and Materials Innovations
2. Environmental Challenges and Planning for the Future – focus on design and manufacturing of sustainable products
3. Supply Chain Challenges (limited resources, managing increasing costs, optimizing processes and materials, etc.)
4. Product design that includes application of new materials, technologies and processes with a focus on environmental impact
5. Technology and Process Innovation within the textile and apparel field
6. ‘Made in America’ (share your story if you are investing in U.S. textile production – what are you creating, what makes your company different, what challenges must be addressed, etc.)
Abstracts for oral presentations should be submitted by August 23, 2018 to Peggy Pickett. AATCC reserves the right to accept, place on a waiting list, or reject any abstract for any reason.
Authors of accepted oral presentations will be notified. In accepting an invitation to present at the conference, a speaker agrees to provided AATCC with the full text or PowerPoint presentation by February 15, 2019. Speakers receive complimentary registration for the conference.