Learn customer expectations, test procedures, and
data interpretation from industry experts. Lecture, demonstrations, and hands-on practice.
Moisture Management Testing Workshop
October 3-4, 2018 (Registration will open soon)
AATCC Technical Center, Research Triangle Park, N.C., USA
This workshop will provide an overview of the performance technology associated with moisture management and discuss the test methods needed to evaluate your products’ performance claims. Industry experts will share information regarding customer expectations as well as data interpretation from standard and customized tests.
If you are responsible for product evaluation, specifications, and quality control for apparel and textile materials, this workshop is designed for you. The 2-day program will consist of lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on participation.
Speakers and topics confirmed to date include:
- Let’s Talk Moisture Management – Steve Simonson, International Textile Group Inc.
- Moisture Management from a Brand’s Perspective – Speaker TBA
- Test Method 79, Absorbency of Textiles – Diana Wyman, AATCC
- Test Methods 197, Vertical Wicking of Textiles and 198, Horizontal Wicking of Textiles – Erika Simmons, HanesBrands Inc.
- Test Method 195, Liquid Moisture Management Properties of Textile Fabrics – John Crocker, SDL Atlas LLC
- Test Method 199, Drying Time of Textiles: Moisture Analyzer Method – Carla MacClamrock, Cotton Incorporated
- Test Methods 200, Drying Rate of Textiles at their Absorbent Capacity: Air Flow Method and 201, Drying Rate of Fabric: Heated Plate Method – Daniel Howe, Thermetrics LLC
- AATCC Test Method 204, Water Vapor Transmission of Textiles – Erika Simmons, Hanesbrands Inc.
|AATCC Individual & Corporate* Members||Nonmembers|
|Early Registration (by Sept. 18)||US$705||US$1049|
|Regular Registration (after Sept. 18)||US$755||US$1099|
|*If your company is a corporate member of AATCC, you must download the registration form and register offline to receive the member price.|
(Registration will open soon)
Online Registration Registration Form (fillable PDF)
Attendance is limited; early registration is encouraged.
Registration includes luncheons, break refreshments, and a copy of available presentations.
Refunds will be honored if cancellations are received on or before September 18, 2018. No refunds will be given after September 18. A US$75 cancellation fee will be charged.
Hotel Indigo Durham
151 Tatum Drive
Durham, NC 27703
Contact the hotel directly and request the AATCC group rate. The group rate will be available until September 19, 2018 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. Once the room block is filled the group rate will NOT be honored.