Call for Presentations
AATCC/SGIA Digital Textile Printing Conference
December 5-6, 2018
Sheraton Imperial Hotel
Durham, NC, USA
Presentation topics are now being accepted for the 2018 Digital Textile Printing Conference co-sponsored by AATCC and SGIA. Now in its 3rd consecutive year,
this conference stands above all others in delivering relevant, cutting edge content. Speakers gain exclusive exposure within the digital textile printing community and
increase their standing as industry experts!
Interested individuals should submit an abstract to Johnny Shell by June 30, 2018.
The conference program will focus on solutions-based topics that address one of the following areas:
- Global market conditions and economic forecasts of digital textile printing
- Latest developments in design software, design considerations and best practices for digital textile printing
- Technology advances in digital textile printers, inks and production/RIP software
- Textile finishing, cut-n-sew
- Automation in digital textile manufacturing
- Digitally printed textile test methods
- Emerging business models in digital textile printing
- Digital transformation and its influence on supply chain relationships
- Proposals and presentations must be in English
- Membership in AATCC or SGIA is not required
- No fees are required to submit a proposal
- The deadline for submissions is June 30, 2018
Presentations should be seminar style, 45 minutes long, and can take the form of a single- or multi-presenter lecture or panel discussion. Your proposal must include:
- Session title and topic
- One-paragraph description of session
- Three (3) learning objectives the audience will acquire
- Full contact information for proposed presenter(s), including: name, company, phone number, and email address
Individuals interested in submitting an abstract should submit their proposal to Johnny Shell by June 30, 2018.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the conference development team and individuals will be notified of the status of their abstract.
Presenters receive complimentary registration to the conference.
- Get yourself and your company in the forefront
- Increase your network and interact with colleagues from the printing industry
- Give back to the industry by sharing your experience and expertise