Digital Textile Printing Conference Version 2.0
November 29-30, 2017
Sheraton Imperial Hotel
Durham, N.C., USA
AATCC and SGIA have gathered some of the biggest names in the industry for the Digital Textile Printing Conference Version 2.0 being held November 29-30 at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel in Durham, NC. Digital textile printing is experiencing significant growth, and with growth comes opportunity. This exclusive conference focuses on the latest industry trends, print technology developments, key market drivers and insights, applications and case studies. Connect with industry colleagues and experts, network with businesses similar to yours, gain valuable knowledge to stay ahead of your competitors…all at the Digital Textile Printing Conference Version 2.0.
The current slate of speakers includes:
- State of the Digital Textile Printing Industry: Technology and the Innovation that Drives Growth – Ron Gilboa, Keypoint Intelligence
- Digital Textile Printing – An Impartial Guide to Choosing the More Suitable Technology for Your Business – Duncan Ross, AVA CAD CAM Group
- Digital Textile Fabrics: Sourcing and Requirements for Printing Success –Kerry King, Spoonflower; Mike Sanders, Pacific Coast Fabrics; Hitoshi Ujiie, Thomas Jefferson University; and Katelyn Lee, Cotton Incorporated
- Digital Inkjet Printing on Jacquard Woven Fabrics – Claire Hider, North Carolina State University
- Digital Dye Sublimation Printing for Customized Warp Knit Advanced Flexible Composites – Mark Sunderland, Thomas Jefferson University
- Digitally Printed Textiles: Technical Requirements for the Automotive and Outdoor Furnishings Markets – David Clark, Huntsman
- Digital Printing using VAT Inks – Stuart Kugler, Zimmer Austria
- Delivering Consistent Durability in Digitally Printed Textiles – Mike Heil, Lubrizol Corp.
- Grow Profit and Efficiency by Adopting Optimized Digital Textile Workflows – Scott Donovan, BleuPrintCreative
- Manufacturing 4.0, IoT & On-Demand Digital Textile Printing – Steve Smith, DPInnovations Inc.
The 2-day event will deliver unprecedented content to conference registrants who will leave with a wealth of understanding and inspiration to take back to their respective jobs. Attendees will have an opportunity to socialize with colleagues and visit tabletop displays during the Wednesday evening reception.
AATCC/SGIA individual and corporate members registering on or before November 14 pay US$525 (US$785 for nonmembers) and will include luncheons, breaks, and a copy of all available presentations. After November 14 the registration fee increases to US$575 for AATCC/SGIA members and US$835 for nonmembers.
Note to SGIA Members: When registering online select the “Register as a Non-member” button; click on the dropdown arrow by “Select Price” and click SGIA member then continue the registration process.
Refunds will be honored if cancellations are received on or before November 21, 2017. No refunds will be given after November 21. A US$75 cancellation fee will be charged.
Tabletop Exhibit Opportunities
You are invited to join us as a tabletop exhibitor at our evening reception on Wednesday, November 29.
The tabletop exhibits will be open during the reception from 5:30 – 7:00 pm. Each exhibitor will be provided with a 6’ draped table for displaying their products and services. Displays need to be confined to the surface of the tabletop. The fee for the tabletop is US$300. Please return the completed form to reserve your tabletop. In order to sponsor a tabletop display you must be registered to attend the program.
Sheraton Imperial Hotel
4700 Emperor Blvd.
Durham, North Carolina 27703
Click on the link above or contact the hotel directly and specify attendance at the AATCC/SGIA program to receive the group rate of $149.00. The group rate will be available until 5:00 pm (EDT) on November 1 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. Once the room block is filled the group rate will NOT be honored.
Please note: The Sheraton Imperial is a smoke free property. The hotel will post a $200 cleaning fee to the account of any guests who smoke in their guest room.