Papers are currently being solicited for subject areas listed below for the 2021 AATCC International Conference. The conference will be held April 13-15, 2021 at the Hilton University Place in Charlotte, NC, USA. Interested individuals should complete the abstract submission form and provide an abstract of 125 words or less to Angela Jabara.
The program committee is soliciting abstracts for the following topics:
- Fiber, fabric and materials innovations and design
- Development in preparation, dyeing and printing coloration chemistry, application, and machinery
- LED lighting trends and color management
- E-textiles, performance fabrics and finishing innovations
- Validation for circular economy, product performance, certifications, and product claim substantiation
- Addressing challenges for environmental and social responsibility within the supply chain
- Function, design, and technology innovation to meet consumer market demands
- Addressing the digital market demands for color, hand, fit, functionality and consumer confidence
Abstracts for oral presentations should be submitted by July 30, 2020 to Angela Jabara. AATCC reserves the right to accept, place on a waiting list, or reject any abstract for any reason.
Authors of accepted oral presentations will be notified. In accepting an invitation to present at the conference, a speaker agrees to provide AATCC with the full text or PowerPoint presentation by March 1, 2021. Speakers receive complimentary registration for the conference.
Abstracts for poster presentations should clearly state the problem, solution, and results of the research work. Poster abstracts will be accepted until November 20, 2020, and should be submitted to Angela Jabara. Poster presenters pay a reduced conference fee.