The AATCC Foundation Charles H. Stone Scholarship provides scholarships to junior and seniorsAATCC Foundation majoring in polymer or textile chemistry fields at North Carolina State University College of Textiles or Clemson University College of Engineering and Science. Four US$6,000 Charles H. Stone Scholarships are awarded each year.
Eligible students from North Carolina State University or Clemson University may submit applications through mid-February; please check with your student faculty advisor regarding deadline submission dates. Individual interviews with qualified students are conducted by the Charles H. Stone Scholarship Nominating Committee in March. Scholarships are awarded for the Fall and Spring semesters.
- US citizen
- A student at Clemson Polymer & Fiber Chemistry or North Carolina State University Polymer & Color Chemistry
- Resident of N.C., S.C., Va., or W.V.
- Junior and senior
- Minimum total grade point average (GPA) of 2.85 on a 4.00 scale
- Preference to eligible Piedmont Section textile employees
- Extracurricular activities
- Employment experience
- Financial need and access to funding (other scholarships, financial aid, etc.)
Student faculty advisors may nominate eligible students.
Scholarship Application Form
Please fill out the Scholarship Application Form. APPLICATIONS DUE MARCH 31.
PRINT a copy of the final application form, attach the requested documents and give this information to