Call for Presentations
AATCC/SGIA Digital Textile Printing Conference 4.0
December 11-12, 2019
Sheraton Imperial Hotel
Durham, NC, USA
Presentation topics are now being accepted for the 2019 Digital Textile Printing
Conference 4.0 co-sponsored by AATCC and Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA). Now in its fourth consecutive year, this conference stands above all others in delivering relevant, cutting edge content. Speakers gain exclusive exposure within the digital textile printing community and increase their recognition as industry experts at the
“must attend” digital textile printing event for the past four years!
Interested individuals should submit an abstract to Johnny Shell by May 31, 2019.
The 2019 conference program will focus on solutions-based topics in the following areas:
- Global market conditions and economic forecasts for digital textile printing
- On-demand printing
- Latest developments in design software, design considerations and best practices for digital textile printing
- Technology advances in digital textile printers, inks and production/RIP software
- Digital textile workflows
- Case studies
- Textile finishing and cut-and-sew
- Automation in digital textile manufacturing
- Test methods for digitally printed textiles
- Emerging business models in digital textile printing
- Digital transformation and its influence on supply chain relationships
- Color Workflow & Designing for Digital Textiles
- Proposals and presentations must be in English
- Membership in AATCC or SGIA is not required
- No fees are required to submit a proposal
- The deadline for submissions is May 31, 2019
Presentations should be seminar style, 30 minutes long, and either a single- or multi-presenter lecture or panel discussion. Your proposal must be in English and include:
- Session title and topic
- One-paragraph description of session
- Three learning objectives
- Full contact information for presenter(s), including: name, company, phone number, and email address
Individuals interested in submitting an abstract should submit their proposal to Johnny Shell by May 31, 2019.
The conference development team will review all abstracts and notify submitters of their status.
Presenters receive complimentary registration to the conference.