The AATCC logo is a registered trademark. To protect this trademark, AATCC limits use of the logo. Only current AATCC corporate members may use the AATCC logo on promotional and collateral literature.
The logo shows customers that you are active in the textile industry and take quality control seriously.
To request a file of the official AATCC logo, complete and submit the logo request form.
You may use the AATCC logo to promote your membership in the Association, but NOT to endorse your products or services.
|Corporate Member of||Corporate Member|
• Presentation slides
• Catalogs, brochures, and flyers
• Letterhead and business cards
• Gift items and expo give-aways
AATCC vigorously guards the use of the Association’s logo and the phrases, “AATCC Corporate Member” and “Corporate Member of AATCC.” By requesting the logo art, you agree to the following terms:
• You may use the AATCC logo ONLY if your corporate membership dues are paid in full.
• AATCC reserves the right to request that you discontinue use of the AATCC logo if use is deemed improper.
• You must use the logo exactly as provided. Colors and text may not be altered. Size may be altered only if the original aspect ratio is maintained.
• No company or individual may make any arrangements, contracts, or promises in the name of AATCC.
• Upon request, you shall provide a proof of each item or publication featuring the logo to AATCC for approval.
More corporate member benefits:
|Free Memberships||AATCC Logo|
|Buyer's Guide Listing||Add Your Link or Logo|
© 2010, American Association of Textile
Chemists and Colorists