AATCC Review Subscription Policies
• All AATCC members receive a subscription as part of their membership. (Developing nations members have access to the electronic version only.)
• Nonmember individuals, organizations, and libraries may subscribe for US$200/year.
• Agencies receive a 10% discount (US$20) on subscriptions.
• Prepayment is required for all publications.
• Payment must be in US funds (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, check, or wire transfer)
• Checks must be drawn on a US bank and made payable to AATCC.
• For wire transfer, contact Bliss Coleman.
• Six issues are mailed per year, beginning within 60 days of payment receipt.
• Subscriptions can not be back-dated, but past issues may be available for purchase.
• Subscriptions may not be cancelled mid-year.
• Report missing issues within five months of publication for free replacement.
• AATCC can only send two free replacement copies per subscriber in a 12-month
period. AATCC cannot take responsibility for the reliability of any country’s postal
• Due to US embargo, AATCC cannot send products or publications to Cuba, Iran, Iraq,
Libya, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria. This list may be updated at any time.
Subscription requests from these countries will be declined. Refer to the
• ISSN 1532-8813
• 2012: Volume12
Bliss Coleman, circulation manager
phone +1 919 549 3543
fax +1 919 549 8933
Payment & Mailing Address
PO Box 12215
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
© 2011, American Association of Textile
Chemists and Colorists