AATCC Publications—Subscription Policies
If you have been affected by the SWETS bankruptcy, be assured that AATCC will honor your 2014 subscription. Please contact Bliss Coleman, Design, Production, & Circulation, and she will be happy to assist you.
AATCC publications are renowned worldwide as a valuable and trusted source of textile industry news, features, and innovation, brining the latest in applied technology and peer-reviewed scientific research to its members. AATCC has published important textile-related scientific articles in AATCC Review and its predecessors since 1969.
AATCC Journal of Research: AATCC’s new online, electronic peer reviewed research journal. Our scope includes papers from advanced materials, fiber, and polymer sciences, textile and polymer chemistry, color science, textile and apparel design, nanotechnology, sustainable materials and processes, and biomedical textiles.
Bi-monthly digital distribution
AATCC Review: AATCC’s magazine, with technical papers and feature articles on topics with the same scope as the research journal, will continue to be published both in print and electronically.
Bi-monthly print distribution and/or digital distributionSubscription Types
- All AATCC members receive a subscription as part of their membership. This subscription includes AATCC Review print edition, AATCC Journal of Research and AATCC Review electronic publications. (Developing nation’s members have access to the electronic versions only.)
- Nonmember individuals, organizations, and libraries may subscribe.
- Agencies receive a 10% discount on subscriptions.
- Electronic publications contain six issues per calendar year. Access is available once payment has been processed, login information has been distributed, and the account accessed at Ingentaconnect. Electronic publication subscriptions help provide instant access to articles and allow the subscriber access to back issues when they hold a current subscription. Once a subscription has lapsed only the issues purchased for a subscription are available in the subscriber’s account.
- AATCC Review print magazine contains six mailed issues per subscription period, beginning within 60 days of payment receipt. Note: Payment must be received 45 days before an issue date to receive the most current upcoming issue.
- Subscriptions cannot be back-dated, but past issues may be available for purchase.
- Subscriptions may not be canceled mid-year.
- Report missing print issues within five months of publication for free replacement.
- AATCC can only send two free print replacement copies per subscriber in a 12-month
period. AATCC cannot take responsibility for the reliability of any country’s postal
- Due to US embargo, AATCC cannot send products or publications to Cuba, Iran, Iraq,
Libya, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria. This list may be updated at any time.
Subscription requests from these countries will be declined. Refer to the
US Department of Treasury for more information.
- AATCC Journal of Research: ISSN 2330-5517 (Online)
- AATCC Review: ISSN 1532-8813 (Print)
- AATCC Review: ISSN 2330-5525 (Online)
Bliss Coleman, Design, Production, & Circulation
phone +1 919 549 3543
fax +1 919 549 8933
|Payment & Mailing Address
PO Box 12215
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Newsletter: AATCC News
• Free newsletter with feature stories, testing tips, and student-focused articles.
• Emailed to subscribers.
• Arrives first and third Tuesday of each month
Subscribe to AATCC News
© 2014, American Association of Textile
Chemists and Colorists