- MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the lives of textile science and design student scholars; their studies will affect the future of textile sciences globally.
- PROVIDE THE RESOURCES for current and future textile, fiber and softgoods professionals to learn, grow and give back.
- INVEST IN THE FUTURE of textiles through scientific research.
- HONOR OR THANK someone who has made a difference in your life.
- LEAVE A LASTING LEGACY that will always be remembered.
- MOVE textile and related sciences forward.
- HONOR YOUR PROFESSION with a gift.
Add your name to the growing list of individuals and corporations committed to the future of our industry. All contributions are greatly appreciated. The Foundation recognizes support at the following levels:
|Individual Contributions||Corporate Contributions|
|Leader||(US$10,000 or more)||Pinnacle Club||(US$250,000 or more)|
|Patron||($5,000 or more)||Presidents Club||($100,000 or more)|
|Benefactor||($2,500 or more)||Heritage Club||($50,000 or more)|
|Friend||($1,000 or more)||Founders Club||($25,000 or more)|
Support AATCC’s charitable goals through its Foundation and reduce your taxes
Your charitable contributions to the AATCC Foundation can take various forms, including outright gifts, pledges, and deferred gifts. Each option offers you an opportunity to support AATCC Foundation programs. Your contributions offer financial planning and tax advantages which may be tailored to suit your individual and family needs. Some of the options and their advantages are briefly described below.
William J. Martin Brick Naming Legacy (order form)
The AATCC Foundation is organized and operated exclusively for charitable purposes, and is classified by the US Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c) (3) organization.
Your contribution to the AATCC Foundation Inc. may be tax deductible.
(Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Section at +1 888 830 4989. The License is not an endorsement by the State.)
© 2011, American Association of Textile
Chemists and Colorists