While it is separate from the AATCC, the Foundation
is controlled by a board of directors which includes members by
virtue of their offices held within the Association.
While it is separate from the AATCC, the Foundation is controlled by a board of directors which includes members by virtue of their offices held within the Association.
- Peter J. Hauser, as president of the Association, serves as chair of the board of AATCC Foundation, Inc.
- R. Michael Tyndall, immediate past president of AATCC and vice-chair for the Foundations board.
- Warren S. Perkins, treasurer of the Foundation.
- Rembert J. Truesdale, III, chair of AATCC's Executive Committee on Research and vice-president of the Foundation.
- Harrie P. Schoots, chair of AATCCs Publications Committee and vice-president of the Foundation.
- John Y. Daniels, AATCC executive director and president/secretary of the Foundation.
There is a broad cross-section of additional textile and chemical industry experts and senior business leaders who will serve on the board for either two- or three-year terms. Additional members on the foundations board of directors are:
- Roland L. Connelly, Sr., At-Large member
- Sandra Johnson, At-Large member
- R. Frederick Miller, Jr., At-Large member
- Robert K. Lattie, At-Large member
- Fred L. Cook, At-Large member
- Martin J. Bide, At-Large member
- Charles E. Gavin III, At-Large member
© 2011, American Association of Textile
Chemists and Colorists